Whether you are looking to learn accounting, land your fist job, progress in an existing career or find employment locally or overseas, LCCI qualifications will give you the knowledge and skills to actually learn and increase your employability.
LCCI qualifications are designed to give students flexibility so that their learning can be balanced around existing commitments to achieve their goals.
Level 1 Book-keeping
Level 2 Book-keeping and Accounts
Level 3 (there are two papers at Level 3)
Level 3 Certificate in Accounting
Level 3 Certificate in Financial Accounting
Level 4 Certificate in Financial Accounting
***Level 4 Financial Accounting gives exemptions from the first 3 papers of ACCA!!
These are: F1 Accountant in Business
F2 Management Accounting
F3 Financial Accounting
LCCI at PS Institute
PS Institute is an authorised and approved educational and examination LCCI center specializing in accounting courses for all Levels of LCCI. Strongly professional and experienced lecturers deliver high quality lectures for students of high schools and gymnasium (from the age of 14 and above) as well as for people of higher ages who work in accounting/finance departments of companies/accounting firms etc.
Classes keep minimum number of students (usually less than 15). Students have the choice to decide which type of course suits their needs. The Institute usually provides 2-3 groups for each Level at different times a week. The LCCIEB gives the opportunity to students to attend exams 8 times a year (January, March, April, June, July, September, November and December)
PS Institute provides 6 month courses which start from:
- September until end of April of next year
- May until November
- November until end of June of next year.
Why choose LCCI
• LCCI’s network of Registered Centers and representatives now covers 125 countries.
• The LCCI qualifications are recognized by universities, governmental organizations and professional bodies.
• Major employers seek LCCI-qualified staff and use LCCI qualifications as their standard for recruitment.
• Universities around the world offer modules’ exemptions for LCCI certificates
• Organizations including the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) offer exemptions and membership to LCCI Diploma holders.
LCCI qualifications basic facts
• Are recognised in 86 countries worldwide
• Can be studied in over 7000 centres around the world
• Are available at 4 levels
• Are matched to the specific job skills required by employers and offer you a path to a structured career
• Are recognised for entry into universities worldwide.
• Obtain further details of LCCI’s full range of qualifications on LCCI website: www.lccieb.org.uk